More so than ever, brands and designers need to be offering a value exchange.
September 2017 – For the London Design Festival 2017, Camron worked with British designer Christopher Jenner for the launch of his Epicurean silver collection in collaboration with heritage British silverware brand E&Co. The Epicurean collection was presented as a conceptual installation centred on a vast dining table in a framework structure that showcased the pieces in five tableaux. Each scenario was presented as a styled composition of monochrome objects and ingredients, and documented via inspiring photography on the walls.
– Create an immersive exhibition that highlights the design of the silverware
– Showcase how Christopher’s collaboration with heritage brands pushes the boundaries of craft
– Achieve stand out press coverage as well as social media engagement
Camron sought a culinary designer to create a tasting experience that would relate to the silverware pieces within the collection; Studio Appetit perfectly filled this brief with their multidisciplinary ‘eating, experience, design’ studio. Studio Appetit created a tasting menu of five cubes that related to the silverware on display and guests were invited to a series of special tasting events throughout the week at luxury Mayfair retailer Thomas Goode & Co.
– Press preview with over 20 media in attendance
– Community engagement during LDF week
– Widespread, high-quality media placement including The Telegraph, Dezeen, Wall Street Journal and Wallpaper*